Wednesday 9 November 2016

Wig review - Alex in Toffee brown

Wig as pictured from the site
It has been a pretty long week, hasn't it?. In an attempt to lighten the mood up a little I have decided to give it a shot at doing a wig review. Once again I have went straight onto Coscraft for my latest wig. I compared the colours and decided this wig in particular would be suitable.

There is a number of reasons why I chose to get my wigs from there. For starters, I have ordered from them a number of times and the service has always been phenomenal. It never takes more than a couple of days before my orders arrived at my door.

Secondly, the quality of the wigs have always been very nice. Although they can be a little bit on the thin side, they actually feel nice and from experience they have been pretty lasting.

Thirdly, they dont cost an arm and a leg. On average, a very good quality wig should cost anywhere above £20. I also have a Alex wig in Milkshake pink and they both only costed around £22.

Wig after cutting the fringe
Lets not forget the sheer variety of styles and colours they have. For additional styling, they have wefts and due to each shade having their own name it is very easy to just pop on the site at anytime and order them.

It was a very pleasant surprise when I popped mine out of the bag. All the wigs I have brought there have been Milkshake pink, an Alex, a Lily and a Ash (apparently, pink is pretty much my signature wig colour) so it was my first time going for a more natural shade. The wig itself feels very soft and silky (actually it somehow feels nice than the other wigs I got from there for some reason). The colour is beautiful and vibrant, although it does seem to lack highlights to give it a slightly more natural look. 

Length at the back
After posting the pics on my Facebook page I have been getting comments from people in real life that they legit thought it was my real hair and it has grown and been dyed all of a sudden.

Overall, I am very satisfied with this wig. The wig has been very easy to trim and I am very much looking forward to styling it further when my sewing space finishes it's renovations.

Coscraft, you have done it again! Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment