Saturday 13 December 2014

Planning ahead for Kitacon 2015!

OK serious business is done! Time for a happier post where I dont have to be serious. My brain is fried XD

2014 is near it's end! Coming soon will be a new year of cosplay fun! Although Kitacon is not until simmer, there will be a gruelling battle for places on the 1st January! I will be there the minute they open! I will also be attending Em-con, the NAMSOC regional social and maybe Midlands Expo if I am up to it.

 I have some ideas for 2015 already but with months before the con and a number of local events coming up they are subject to change. I will defiantly be rewaring Hikaru and I have made a start on a number of projects already.

The first costume I have made a start on for next year is Rock Lee from Naruto Shippuuden. I was in 2 minds at first but I have some blue lycra to use up so I dyed it in green dye for the bodysuit.It was one of those stove dyes but I didnt have one big enough so I threw boiling water into a bucket and it still worked pretty well. I still have some finishing up for it and the wig is already styled. I will be using the flak jacket for Forth Shinobi War Hinata too, who is also well on her way. I also intend to make her Last movie attire. Her wig arrived last week and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

I also have plans to cosplay Ladybug to go with a friend and zentais are really cheap so I can get her done quickly, and Amy from Suisei no Gargantia, who should be appropiate for the summer heat. I wanna do some more thermoforming so Mushra from Mushrambo is pretty tempting. The anime is a childhood favourite so im looking forward to this one.

I have no idea when, but I would love to being Sailor Jupiter out too. She was on a temporary hiatus due to the gloves being missing but thanks to a good tidy in my room I found them!

I have Justin (Grandia), Rider (Fate/Stay night), a Ranma Saotome remake and bunny-girl Mikuru (Haruhi) half completed in my sewing box so I wonder if I should bring any of these out from the dead?












No comments:

Post a Comment