Saturday 29 November 2014

Deadman Wonderland-Collar tutorial

Please click to enlarge :D 

EDIT
Agh! Its Transparent! Right click and open in new window to view details XD

I have made this tutorial back in 2012 for my Deviantart page. There has been a number of people planning to cosplay from the series and unsure where to start with the collar so I made a tutorial. It has proven very popular in the community and hopefully it will also help others around here too!

I had to make one for a friend so I made a tutorial while making the second one. I gave it to her before I could photograph the final step so the last 2 were from my own. Mine was made in a bit of a rush so its not quiiite as neat and has been worn a few times.

Just a quick work of warning, some glues make polystyrene melt so you might wanna test a little bit on some scrap first. Uhu glue is one of them as I found out 0_0 I have used Loctite super glue for both and it works a treat!


Feel free to use and send to friends ^^ Let me know if you are gonna put it online somewhere.

BONUS
I have also made my own Cast Cards ^^ Drawn on Adobe Illustrator and mounted on card :D So proud!


No comments:

Post a Comment